Review : Purifying Mask PALMER’S
I will share my experience on using my weekly mask. I use to apply a face mask twice a week, which are on Wednesday and Sunday. Why do I choose Wednesday? Because it is in the middle of the week and I have look fresh for the rest of the week.
I choose a Purifying Mask from PALMER’S. It consists green clay and sweet almond oil. Actually, this is my third tube and it last more than 5 months for 1 tube. I like this mask so much because I have a very sensitive skin and it can cooperate with my skin very well.
The ingredients are :
- Cocoa & Shea Butters for a deep moisturing and nourishing
- Vitamin E that gives a powerful antioxidant
- Kaolin that make the mask dries gently to detox and purify
- Sweet Almond Oil that gives lightweight skin emollient
- Texture : Semi thick
- Application : Twice a week. I use to apply it after my face washed. So, it’s already clean before absorb the mask.
- Duration : 10 minutes after a light drying occurs. And simple just wash with water.
I feel so fresh and when I look into the mirror, my face look so fresh and clean. Then, I continue apply my daily serum and moisturiser.
Does anyone have the review any PALMER’S product ?
Thanks for reading.