The Indonesian Healthy Food
Actually, I already put the content for this post previously. But after I checked the post, the content is blank. I don’t know why.
Now, I rewrite about the Indonesian food that we had last weekend. As we know that most of Indonesian food are very tasty and each of food have different flavour based on the foods origin. And the spices are very diverse and usually they blended well with the dish while it’s cooked.
Last wekeend, my father and I had a very tasty and healthy food for our dinner. It is an Indonesian food from Padang origin. We had a dish in a package that contains rice, cassava leaves vegetable, jackfruit vegetable, crackers and those completed by a green sauce and red chilli sauce. This is a very healthy food because each of those vegetables contains very useful nutritions for body.
What are their benefits?
- Smooth the skin naturally.
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduce heart and stroke risks
- As a cancer protection
- As an energy booster
- Overcoming digestive problems.
- It contains the Vitamin A, which can maintain eye health organs.
- Contains numbers of calories that needed for bodyhealth.
- To optimize body functions
Cassava Leaves Vegetable
- To help the body metabolism.
- As a source of energy.
- As a source of antioxidants.
- The formation and regeneration of body cells.
- For a diet purpose.
- Good for digestion.
- As a blood booster.
- To cure diarrhea.
- Treatment of rheumatic diseases.
Therefore, there are lots of benefits that you can gain from eating jackfruit vegetable and cassava leaves vegetable.
I hope this post is useful for you.
Thanks for reading.