Puzzle is the simple thing that can make your fingers keep active and your brain still works with the tone. Actually, this game is dedicated for kids for exercising their brains and muscles. It is very effective and it absolutely better than games in a gadget. Usually, the puzzle is categorized according to their age in relation to the difficulty level. The sizes and its puzzles amounts are also varies. We can find the small and simple puzzle, but there is also a giant puzzle with different complexities and challenges. The puzzle types are varies as well, which are made of the thick paper or plastick.
The trend has change. The adult become addictive to any kind of puzzle in recent days.
Why is that happened?
- To neutralize the mood – In facing anything in life, sometimes we have to do something that different with our heart want. But we just have to do it! That situation make our mood up and down and we need something to do to release the peculiarity. Based on my experience, I need to do something for escaping from the situation for a while. I prefer to puzzling, which can switch my mind to focus to something else for a while. I am also able to refresh my mind and I can think clearly.
- To get back into detail – What does it mean? In facing the daily routine, sometimes we are forced to do the detail tasks. We have to do that habbit for years and our brain sometimes stop and cannot to think into detail for a while. It doesn’t mean that we can’t do that but we just need to have some rests as it is tiring. I used to minimize that situation by doing something that forced me to think in detail, such as puzzling. I can’t ignore the small thing that is needed to be concerned and it can exercise my brain to keep thinking as well as to do something in detail until it is finished.
- Just for refreshing – It is my weekend reason or on my break reason. It is like to place the current thought in other table and take it back after the clearance. It means that we better to switch the busy feeling into the happy feeling for about 1 hour in the weekdays and after I feel refreshed just stop doing puzzling.
My Real Experience
What puzzle did I choose?
Actually, I need to have some refreshment during the weekdays in lunch time. It means that I don’t have much time to do the “finger creativity”. I only need 10 -20 minutes for my break. As it is a short break to take a breath for me, I prefer to do the simple puzzle. Usually, the puzzle stuffs are no more than 10 pieces. It is very entertaining for about less than 5 minutes to finish them all.
What is the brand name?
I found this brand in the toys store in the mall. The Mini Pop brand, which is the brands from Korea. It is a very simple puzzle with a high quality glossy paper. This product is very unique. It is sold in a package of 16 and each puzzle paper contain a single design, which then can be combined become the complex area.
What’s in it?
- One sheet of puzzle
- Direction to assmble the puzzle
Pro’s and Con’s
What are the pro’s and con’s of Mini Pop based on my experience? There are a lot but I will summarize them.
- The materials’ quality is very solid that can hold each side very strong and they won’t be separated eventhough you drop them.
- The material is very soft and it make me enjoy while putting them together.
- The given direction is very clear and can be used as a guidance. It would make us do puzzling easier.
- The shape is very cute and can colourful.
- The puzzle is too small or tiny and it can be finished for less than 5 minutes.
What are the shapes?
There are some samples of shape of Mini Pop that I like. Actually, each shape is really small but those are formed with a solid shape. Each sides are able to hold the other sides strongly and they won’t break through the shape.
Bus with the Bus Station
This kind of puzzle will be one of my favorite things to do during my break time. It is easy and simple but it is fun! It can make my brain keep work but still fun. I’ll review my other favorite puzzle in my next posts.
Thanks for reading.