How do I feel when I have nominated for Liebster Award
The blogger award is the award that is given by bloggers to bloggers. There are many types of awards are exist and being accepted by bloggers. How can this kind of awards give the motivation for bloggers to share our experiences through blogs and vlogs?
One of the awards that I have been awarded is LIEBSTER award. Thanks to Live Eat Colour who was nominating me for this award a month ago. Her blog is very interesting for me as she talks about traveling, foods, restaurant, book and other things that I desire to get the information of. Her blog is also very user friendly as I am able to select the article that I am interested to in easy way, just click and select in the right bar. You may check her blog and you’ll get very attractive articles.
What is the Liebster Award?
This award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It was existed in 2011 and it still continuing until recent days as the award to recognize upcoming bloggers effort. The word Liebster is the German word, which have the meaning of sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, value, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules of the Liebster Award
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs and notify them of their nominations.
- Give the nominees 11 questions to answer.
Questions for me
- What drew you to blogging? – I want to share my own experiences on my passion, which are beauty and traveling to others and hopefully it gives the solutions for any curiosity.
- How long have you been blogging? – I started to write blog on March 2017, which is exactly one year ago.
- What other hobbies do you do? – I really love to do traveling, photography and writing.
- What kind of tourist are you? Culture buff / gourmet traveler / selfie addict? – I am so into culture lover. I always visit some historical building during traveling and explore the information behind the building and also the culture.
- What mantra do you live by? – I don’t know exactly what does it mean but I will say my words for life, which is “Life with your passions and you will feel lively”
- Cake or hot chips? – A bunch of hot chips!
- Coffee or tea? – Absolutely a cup of coffee as I am addicted to COFFEE.
- Do you believe in diets for short-term to see results or a healthy lifestyle? – Actually, I am not type of person, who believe in diet. I prefer to have a healthy lifestyle because your body will have a good shape with the good health.
- How do you balance blogging with the rest of your life? – In my daily routine, I have to organize my time to work, blogging, study and take some photos. I used to do writing at night after work. I know it is very tiring but I really enjoy it.
- What do you do to relax? – I used to spend my time just hanging around in cafe with a cup of coffee and friends.
- Do you prefer to do activities or hobbies with others or alone? – I am a very social person. I prefer to do activities with my friends with same interests.
Random Facts about Me
- I love my PARENTS!!
- I am in love with Melbourne city in Australia.
- I am in love with my apartment in Jakarta.
- I like to have chips with a plain sundae.
- I love to eat fried chicken with chips.
- I can spend one hour to set my camera to get the perfect angle in one spot.
- When I feel so stress, I just listen to the loud music and my mood will gets better.
- I really love to hear people speak French.
- I really like to study and I plan to get my next master degree.
- I prefer to eat the fresh food instead of the heated ones if I have choices.
- I used to spend around 3 hours to do the skincare routine every weekend.
Blogs I nominate
I have nominated some blogs that have the interesting topic to be told to. You might check their blogs to find out what they are talking about.
Questions to Answer
- Being in love or being in loved
- Study or working?
- If you have a month holiday, which places do you desire to go? Beach / mountain / city?
- What are you dream of for a 5-year period?
- Do you prefer to read a thick novel or some comics during flight?
- If you have an extra money, do you prefer to spend the money on a flight ticket or buying the skincare product?
- Do you prefer to eat rice or fries for your lunch?
- Which style to you prefer to choose, a heavy makeup look or a pale look?
- Watching horror movies or drama comedy?
- What type of photography style do you prefer to saved in your mobile phone?
- Do you prefer to take the public transport or driving the private car?
Once again thank you Vanessa for nominating me. You might check her blog in Live Eat Colour.
Thanks for reading