[Review] : Lips Treatment to Get My Lip be Treated
The lip condition should be considered for the purpose of better lip health and better performance. However, how can we maintain the daily treatment within our busy schedule?
There are many things that woman should pay attention to every day, especially in terms of skin health. It means that we should do the daily skincare treatment in the morning and at night. In my personal case, this would be challenge in managing the time schedule because I have to go to work every morning and arrive home at night. And I do not have much time to sit down and do the skincare routine for hours. However, I try to do the skincare routine every day in a very short time.
Our lips would be the part highlighted on our face and people might see the lip health very easy. This part should be treated in daily base to get the moisturized skin and keep healthy in every weather and healthy conditions.
There are my opinions why I should treat my lip every day and every week. The treatment might be tiring but fun, because it is only take less than a minute.
- As I have the lip with uneven skin texture, I have to apply the lip treatment product that has a medium level of solid texture every day. The purpose of this is to cover the uneven texture gradually or this might be my thought but it works.
- The matte lipstick will be one of the causes that can make dry lips and break. The lip gloss or lip balm should be applied before lipstick application, which can protect the lips from the lipstick ingredients.
- Weather condition can also be the reason to treat the lips every day. The air pollution could be contained and this can make our lips get irritated or change the texture automatically.
There are only 3 types of product to treat my lip skin as I do not want to be complicated in doing the skincare treatment, especially my lip.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
I only use Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask once a week with berry flavor. The treatment with mask is to protect the lips from dryness and chapped. As I wear lip makeup every day, it means the lip treatment should be conducted frequently.
As I saw from Laneige website, there are some information about this product, which attract me to apply it on a weekly basis. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is my choice for special care to my lip because it contains ingredients such as raspberry, strawberry cranberry, blueberry and gojiberry rich in vitamin C melts dead skin cells from the lips. These ingredients can make the lip feel smooth and elastic.
- Berry Mix Complex™ – Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants
- Moisture Wrap™ – In Laneige website written that Laneige’s patented moisture technology puts active ingredients (hydro ion mineral water, evening primrose root extract, and Hunza apricot extract in the dense beta-glucan moisture film (network).
- 4 sweet refreshing scents, which are Berry, Grapefruit, Apple Lime and Vanilla.
How to use?
After cleansing my lip and removing my lipstick or lip balm, I apply an adequate amount of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask on my lip before bed at night. The ingredients are able to melt out stubborn dead skin cells from the lips overnight and it also provide moisturizer for the lip. I used to wipe the lip gently with facial tissue in the morning and I feel my lip smooth and chewy.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment
Honestly, I bought Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment because the sales girl told me that this product is able to make the lip skin looks even; it gives moisture healthy lip care and it can also protect lips. Actually, I tried hard to find the lip gel that can reduce the uneven texture of my lip. Then, I started to try this product!
How to use?
I use Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment every day before wearing lipstick as a protection for the lips from the third elements, such as an air pollution, lipstick, food and beverage ingredients and other things.
Things to remember
This would be one of my tips of using this lip treatment. As the texture is a bit thick, the glossy lipstick won’t be work well and it will be faded easily. The ingredients won’t be blended perfectly. However, the matte lipstick will work properly with this lip treatment.
Shiseido Lip Balm
I really love this Shiseido Lip Balm. I bought it while I was in Japan as it was very cheap and there were many scents that sold in the supermarket. This is in a stick form and the texture is less thick. It means that I am able to wear it as a base for any kind of lipsticks that start from the matte lipstick to the glossy one. Shiseido Lip Balm is perfectly use for daily basis.
Those three products are regularly being used as my lip treatment and it won’t make my life complicated but I get my lip skin healthier, more moisturized and make the lipstick are well-blended with it.
In my opinion, the brands are all up to you, which depends on the skin suitability but the lips should be treated properly in daily and weekly basis.
Thanks for reading.