What do you feel when you read or hear this sentence “A sunlight can damage your skin cells immediately?”
At first, I don’t care! As long as I apply the skincare products within the 7 steps Korean skincare routine everyday, my skin is being well-treated. That’s why I never applied the sunscreen previously. I just feel that I have got too many ingredients that are being absorbed into my skin.
Out of sudden, I have heard about the danger of sunlight or UV rays to the skin. As we know that it can cause the sunburn as well as the potential of skin cancer disease. Those effects were the trigger for me to apply sunscreen every day. I was really scary about that disease. Then, I diligently applying sunscreen every morning before work as a make-up base. I keep focusing on the benefits of using the sunscreen instead of the danger of the UV rays.
The benefits of sunscreen (My version)
- It can protect the skin from the harmful of UV rays.
- It can lower the skin cancer risks.
- It can make the skin more youthful.
- It can prevents sunburn and tanning. I know about this since we are kids. This is one of the reasons why my mom always applied the sunscreen or sunblock in my whole body before swimming.
- The sunscreen can make our skin healthier.
- If I am in a hurry, I usually replace a moisturizer with sunscreen and continue with the foundation or BB cream application. It works well in my skin.
What sunscreen product do I choose?
For me, finding the sunscreen product that contains suitable formula for my skin would be challenging. Basically, I don’t like the lotion that has a thick texture because it would feel too heavy as a make-up base. As long as I know, most of sunscreen products have a thick texture, maybe for protecting the skin from UV rays. Then, I heard about Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence from a lot of beauty vloggers. Most of them recommend this products as a daily sunscreen. The texture of a lotion is light enough and it contains SPF 50+.
I decided to try this sunscreen. At the beginning, I was confused because the description in the packaging are in Japanese language. But, I keep using this sunscreen.
My experience of using Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence
Overall, I like this sunscreen. The texture is very light that contains a water-based formula. It means that the lotion won’t clog my pores and I don’t feel heavy on using this sunscreen. The hydrated feeling would be stay in my skin for a long time after applying this sunscreen. Sometimes when I am in hurry, I never use the moisturizer and I apply sunscreen instead before applying BB cream or foundation.
How do I apply Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence?
I usually apply it in the morning after shower. Once a day is enough for me as I never use the sunscreen at night. These are my steps in applying sunscreen.
- Apply the facial toner to make sure that my skin is already clean enough before continue with other skincare products and daily make-up.
- Tap the facial essence in all over my face and wait for 1 minute after the liquid is being absorbed into my skin.
- Tap the facial serum in a thin layer.
- Apply Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence with also in a thin layer. A significant layer of a make-up base won’t make the texture crack, especially if we apply the compact powder at the end of the beauty routine.
- It continues with the application of moisturizer with also a light base. I don’t like to apply it in a thick line because my skin will feel hot.
At the end ….
In order to maintain the daily skincare routine, I will continue to use this sunscreen and I will repurchase the second tube. I feel the formula is very suitable with my skin, which doesn’t make my skin get irritated.
What is your favorite sunscreen? Please share …
Thanks for reading.