The Natural Look with Light Application of LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream
Having a smooth skin with less imperfection would be the dream for most woman. Some women cover their imperfection with thick layer of cosmetics, such as foundation, concealer and other beauty products. That is good but if the coverage is too much, it will make your make-up crack at the end of the day.
What should I do to reduce the imperfection?
In this post, I would like to share my experience in reducing the imperfection on my face. I am not the professional make-up artist or the skincare experts, I just the ordinary person, who like to share the story of my experiences. I, personally, do not like to apply lots of make-up during my daytime routine. I prefer to spend my time on the skincare routine and do the less make-up but I still want the same result, which is make the imperfection not obvious. I know this is very challenging for me but this is the tips!
- Don’t forget to do the skincare routine on daily basis — Just ignore the laziness or the sleepiness after doing hectic working activities or other busy activities. The time for skincare is always needed every day, 10-15 minutes each in every morning and night would be more than enough.
- Do the proper cleansing — Some of us or me sometimes remove my make-up only with the cleansing water if I am too lazy to do the proper cleansing. I know that is a big no no because we won’t sure that the make-up is already being removed properly by using only one cleansing product. I used to clean my make-up in 3 steps, which are by using cleansing water, cleansing cream and cream, toner, and cleansing foam. I also apply the face toner before starting the skincare routine, in order to ensure that my face is already clean and ready for the skincare steps.
- Don’t forget to apply the face serum — At first, I did not realize that facial serum is able to make the skin condition healthier. However, it depends on the serum. If it is suitable to my skin, it works very well. But, if the serum has heavy ingredients and those are not suitable for my skin, I will have oily skin and our skin become irritated.
- Don’t put too much make-up just to cover the acnes and other imperfections — Usually, the cosmetic products with high coverage have the heavy ingredients and this won’t suitable for my skin. Too much ingredients will also make my skin irritated. Therefore, it would be better if you just put a thin layer of concealer or foundation to cover the imperfection on your skin.
- Use the CC or BB cream instead of foundation for daily usage — This is what I do right now. I am trying to use less foundation and more on to CC or BB cream. This is to make my skin more able to breath. However, I still use foundation if I need the extra coverage.
LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream
As I said previously, I prefer to use CC and BB cream rather than foundation for working, hangout with friends and traveling. I feel my skin pores still can breath if I use CC or BB. When I searched for CC cream that is able to cover my acne and my other imperfection, I tried to use LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream. And I really love this product and I really want to share my experience to you.
What shade do I choose?
I choose the Bronze shade because it match with my skin color, which is medium-dark.
What are my expectation when I bought this CC cream?
Actually, I get bored of using the foundation on daily basis as my skin pores cannot breath freely. I need the cream that is functioned as the make up base before I apply the face powder but this cream can also do some coverage on my imperfection. This should be my expectation while buying this CC cream.
My feeling on the first application
I applied LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream by using beauty blender or by finger, which depends on my outlook expectation. If I want to have a glowing look, I will apply it by using beauty blender. And if I want to have a matte finish, my fingers will do their best in applying the cream all over my face.
I apply this CC cream in a light amount before applying the face powder and shading. To be honest, the result won’t come out during the 2 minutes after application. I used to leave the cream on my face for about 5 minutes until the ingredients are being absorbed into my skin. After the cream blend with my skincare products on my face, the result will automatically appear and I can continue with the powder application.
On my first application of LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream, I feel very satisfy. Why? These are the reason ……
- THE COVERAGE is very GREAT! My imperfection cover properly and it looks very natural.
- NATURAL LOOK will EXIST! I really love the result. The natural look and a bit nude shade will appear. In my opinion, this look is great!
- THE TEXTURE is very SMOOTH! The cream texture is very smooth and it is very easy to apply. The texture is also can make this cream able to blend with other skincare products and cosmetics very easy.
- EASY TO APPLY! As the texture is smooth enough, this CC cream is very easy to apply and it also dry fast. We do not have to wait for a long time until the cream is absorbed into the skin.
- THE SKINNY TUBE is very handy to put in the COSMETIC POUCH! The tube is very unique because it has the skinny form, which is able to tucked in the small bag or in the cosmetic pouch. The lid is tight enough and we do not have to worry the cream will spill out of the tube.
- IT IS VERY ECONOMICAL! This is one of the factors that I love this product too much. I only apply a few amount of the cream to cover all over my face and it can stay start from 8 AM to 6 PM. This is based on my experience in my skin.
Will I repurchase this cream?
Absolutely YES! As I live in the the tropical country, Indonesia, the thick foundation will lock my skin pores and make my skin hard to breath. The CC cream will make my skin breath more and my skin condition will be healthier.
Do you have any experience using LAKME 9to5 CC Complexion Care Cream? Please share with us ….
Thanks for reading.
Leave a Reply