Healthy Breakfast |Superfood Episode 1
Actually, my video is on the Indonesian language. However, the topics could be broad enough, which is about the Superfood. Please let me know if you request for the subtitle within my video and I will try to put it in.
According to the Oxford languages, the meaning of Superfood is a nutrient-rich food considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being. I love to eat the healthy food for the last 3 years, since I quit smoking. I used to eat any kind of vegetables, fruits and drink bottles of water. Now, I consume Superfood for my breakfast. At the beginning, I’d like to have it because I want to loose weight. And after that I concern more about my health instead of reducing my weight.
In this video, I share my first superfood menu that I also love it. This is based on my truly experience. What are they?
- Blend 1 piece of banana and 3 pieces of strawberry fruits with almond milk. The smoothies will never happened without banana. I choose almond milk because it is healthy and my stomach won’t feel too full.
- After it blended properly, put the toppings of superfood on the top of the smoothies. What are they?
- Granola (Benefit : To improve blood pressure, reduce cholesterol level, reduce blood sugar, provide antioxidants, etc – source : healthyline.com).
- Sliced Almond (Benefit : Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients; it is loaded with antioxidants; it is high in Vitamin E; it can assist with blood sugar control, etc – source : healthyline.com).
- Dried Blueberries (Benefit : To strengthen the immune system, to reduce the ill effects of a high-fat diet, lower of heart disease, boost the brain, etc – source : dryingallfoods.com).
- Goji Berry (Benefit : Very nutritious, excellent source of antioxidants, have anti-aging benefits, helping to prevent cancer growth, improve blood sugar control, etc – source : ecowatch.com).
- Chia Seed (Benefit : It delivers a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories, lots of antioxidants in it, high in quality protein, high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, etc – source : healthyline.com)
To complete my breakfast and my day, I used to drink lemon infused water. I feel my body healthier and my skin feels the same too.
Any of you have the experience of having a superfood during breakfast? Please share ….
Thanks for reading and watching.