Finding a Home | Get a Temporary Visa in Mexico, then, YOU CAN WORK!

We need to have a Temporary Resident Visa if we want to stay in Mexico for more than 180 days up to 4 years. And if we want to stay longer than 4 years, then we need to apply for a Permanent Residence Visa.