Skip to content

Tag: #visa

Finding a Home | Estonia Launch Digital Nomad Visa

The new Digital Nomad Visa (DNV) is purposed for remote workers, which include digital nomads, freelancers and location-independent entrepreneurs, to live and work in Estonia. This program is the continue program of e-Residency that already applied since 1st December 2014. So, with e-Residency and DNV, Estonia helps people to choose the way people prefer to work.

“Finding a Home” Series

It is about finding a home to live life as a Digital Nomad. A home means the place that gives people comfort, good security, good ambiance from place itself and also from the people who lives within the area.