Happy Friday to all of you,
I am very happy receiving a nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award from femmerewritten. You can check her blog from that link. Thank you very much for nominating me. I really appreciate this award. I still new in blogging world and still need many things to be learned. I believe this award can motivate me to be the better blogger for giving solutions and inspirations to you guys.
The Mystery Blogger Award itself is created by Okoto Enigma that is given for bloggers that have innovative and intelligents posts. As stated in her words about this award requirement,
Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Thank you very much Okoto Enigma for creating this award. This will motivate us as a blogger to continually create the inspired content for our blogs.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Put the award logo or image on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
The answers for the questions from femmerewritten for me are:
- What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay? — I want to share my experiences that are also be my passion to all of you. I hope my experience can give lots of inspirations and solutions. I believe that life is about caring and sharing, right?
- If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? — I want to write about my experience to travel to Antartica. Hehe, that is my dream and it has many challenges to reach that spot. And I want write about the perfect way to get in there safely.
- Where do you draw your inspiration from? — From the people surround me and also from the media.
- Where’s your favorite place to write? — I like to seat in any convenience cafe to do blogging. The perfect environment will support me in getting the inspiration faster.
- If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with? — I want to be back to Melbourne, Australia. The place that I used to call home for me.
3 Things About Myself
- I am addicted to all about skincare without any boundaries. Haha ….
- I love traveling with the concept of finding a homey feeling.
- I love peace. I don’t like being in the tense atmosphere. I prefer to stay away and get the peaceful feeling.
I nominate 18 bloggers that I believe they deserve to be nominated in the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Amelia in Hull
- Becoming Deutsch
- Random Thoughts
- Daniela Soriano
- Alice Alexandra Austin
- Glimmer Lifestyle
- Queen of the Girl Geeks
- Valeria & Co.
- Pastel Bottle Rocker
- Brooke Clarke
- Bath of Colours
- a brash attitude
- Life with Meg
Congratulations for my dearest Nominees!!!! Here are my questions for you.
- What is the definition of LIFE based on your creativity description?
- What is your passion for life? Do you successfully get it?
- Where can you find a homey feeling?
- In terms of the blog post, In what term or topic that you are most confidence to write about?
- What is your best moment in your life?
At below, here are my favorite posts that I’dnlike to share with you guys.
- How to Travel to Japan with less cost?
- Review: Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
- The Magic of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Once again thank you for nominating me in the Mystery Blogger Award. See you in my next posts.
Thanks for reading.